Physical activity promoters, unite!
It’s your job to convince decision-makers and people in your community that there are so many benefits to be gained from being physically active. And you’re not alone.
Supercharge your network at the MOVE Congress 2023 in Madrid, Spain. Get fit for the digital age and leap into a sustainable future – get inspired by people, cities and organisations who are on the MOVE. Our sector is about much more than sport and this is the conference where you can raise your voice when it comes to big issues like mental and physical health, the future of our planet, the threats and opportunities presented by the digital world, and social inclusion.
It’s your MOVE
The world changed abruptly and rapidly in 2020, with an immediate impact on the physical activity sector. Traditional community sport and physical activity classes were disrupted by closures to indoor venues, suspension of competition and training, and limits on gatherings. Online and outdoor workouts emerged as new activities that are here to stay. How do we adapt and keep in the game?
What will your next MOVE be? We can still do so much to keep our fellow citizens active. Whether you’re working on local, national or international initiatives to get more people MOVING, the MOVE Congress is an unmatched opportunity to strengthen the reach and impact of your work by:
- Reconnecting with likeminded professionals from the public and private sectors, including health, sport, education, urban planning, international relations, business and technology.
- Backing up your ideas and ambitions with first-hand insights from the field.
- Finding ways to get your projects off the ground with funding, support and the right partners.
- Gaining inspiration and fresh ideas from around the world.
- Getting ahead with the latest technologies and techniques that are nudging people to MOVE more.
Don’t miss the opportunity to get back in the game and make your next MOVE as a physical activity promoter.
Don’t forget your business card!
November is approaching faster than you think, so it’s time to start packing. First item – your business card…