Physical activity promoters, unite!
It’s your job to convince decision-makers and people in your community that there are so many benefits from being physically active. And you’re not alone.
The MOVE Congress 2019 is your opportunity to get into the game by meeting up to 500 people from across the world who are shaking up the grassroots sport and physical activity sector with effective campaigns, approaches, technologies and an extraordinary motivation to defuse the inactivity timebomb.
It’s your MOVE
The world is moving fast and the game is changing before our eyes, no matter where we are working. Traditional grassroots sport and physical education are being disrupted every day by new trends and technologies, and it’s up to all of us to keep our fellow citizens active.
Whether you’re working on local, national or international initiatives to get more people MOVING, the MOVE Congress is an unmatched opportunity to broaden the reach and impact of your work by:
- Connecting with up to 500 likeminded professionals from the public and private sectors, including health, sport, education, urban planning, international relations, business and technology.
- Backing up your ideas and ambitions with first-hand insights from the field.
- Finding ways to get your projects off the ground with funding, support and the right partners.
- Gaining inspiration and fresh ideas from around the world.
- Getting ahead with the latest technologies and techniques that are nudging people to MOVE more.
Don’t miss the opportunity to get in the game and make your next MOVE as a physical activity promoter.
Don’t forget your business card!
October is approaching faster than you think, so it’s time to start packing. First item – your business card…