MOVE Congress 2019 Change the Game: It’s your MOVE
The 9th MOVE Congress is set to unearth the next game-changers for grassroots sport and physical activity promotion. Are you one of them?
Get ready to join us in Budapest, Hungary, on 16-18 October 2019 for one of the world’s biggest conferences dedicated to grassroots sport and physical activity.
If you’ve already experienced a taste of the MOVE Congress in Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Paris, Sao Paulo, Barcelona, Rome or Birmingham, you won’t want to miss the next edition, which promises to be the most interactive yet.
Get into the game: Why you shouldn’t miss the MOVE Congress 2019
The MOVE Congress opens the door for grassroots sport and physical activity promoters to network with 500 likeminded professionals from around the globe, including health experts, decision-makers, companies, urban planners, academics and inspiring individuals who are finding innovative ways to MOVE people.
Get into the game by meeting speakers from across the world who are shaking up the grassroots sport and physical activity sector with effective campaigns, approaches, technologies and an extraordinary motivation to defuse the inactivity timebomb.
Join us to discover:
- How placemaking and technology are transforming the ways we choose to be active
- How action plans, campaigns and cross-sector initiatives are joining the dots between physical activity and health
- How gamification and innovative approaches to physical education and physical activity are getting more children moving
- How grassroots sport initiatives are paving the way for diplomacy within and across borders
- How you can build a case for funding from public, corporate and foundation sources
- How you will approach your next essential partner after you spot them in the auditorium!
What’s your next MOVE?
Get ready to sign up for the MOVE Congress 2019 when we open the registration in March 2019. Keep up-to-date with the latest news on the Congress topics and speakers on the official website and by signing up for the ISCA newsletter.
Announcement: Budapest revealed as MOVE Congress 2019 host