28 speakers confirmed for MOVE Congress 2015
Experts in grassroots sport advocacy, fundraising, trends and challenging target groups are ready to meet you in November!
Visit the official MOVE Congress 2015 website to see who you can meet in Copenhagen on 5-7 November at one of the only conferences in the world dedicated to grassroots sport and physical activity. Our updated programme features 28 expert speakers and facilitators from Europe, North and South America.
- Learn from successful advocates and fundraisers for grassroots sport how to harness new research as valuable evidence that can propel your initiatives further.
- Find out the latest on the EU’s Erasmus+ Sport funding programme from Michal Rynkowski, from the European Commission Directorate General for Education and Culture.
- Discover how running has taken off as one of the most popular leisure activities and mass participation events from Running Across Europe editor Jeroen Scheerder and one of the authors Peter Forsberg, as well as the Danish Athletics Federation’s CEO Jakob Larsen.
- Get exclusive insights into national campaigns on active schools from Ireland, Hungary and UK, and meet Dr. Jayne Greenberg, member of the US President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition, who will moderate the session.
- Learn how powerful campaigns like the UK’s This Girl Can appeal to their target group and snatch the public’s attention at the same time.
- And go behind-the-scenes of Copenhagen’s street sport hub GAME to unearth the potential of this growing trend in grassroots sport.